For any query regarding postal coaching kindly mail to email@example.com
General Studies (Prelim-cum-Main) Course Material 2017
Postal books (volumes) cover majority of the diverse areas of the UPSC Civil Service Syllabus. The books will be delivered periodically, as and when they are updated and printed. Generally the material will be sent in 5- 6 installments till the month of May 2017. The number of printed pages will run into approximately 5,000 pages. Fee for General Studies (PCM) Rs. 9000/-. Currents Affairs Magazines will NOT form a part of the General Studies (Prelim-cum-Main) material.
Current Affairs Magazine
Current Issues form an important source of information for various competitive examinations including the Civil Services Examination. Current Affairs form an vital part of preparation for the Civil Services Examination for the Prelim Exam, Main Exam & Interview. They need to be systematically and meticulously followed to form source of a candidates exam preparation process.
Vajiram & Ravi's current affairs magazine has the necessary compilation of Current events, which is published on a monthly basis. Subscription for 1 year of 12 copies (monthly) from May 2016 to April 2017 is available for Rs. 1500/-.
Aptitude Test (CSAT)
The material consists of volumes on Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Aptitude Test (CSAT) material of around 1300 pages cost Rs. 1500/-.
There are a total of 5 volumes that cover paper I and II in Public Administration. The material runs into more than 1800 pages, with about 40 diagrams to illustrate. Fee for the Public Administration is Rs. 2000/-.
1. Delivery in India only.
2. The fee mentioned above for the respective material is inclusive of service tax.
3. Postal charges are additional to postal course fee.
4. After payment is approved, we take a week to process the first shipment.
5. Study material is available in English only.
HOW TO APPLY?
There are three options to pay the fee for the postal course via Demand Draft or Online Card payment:-
1. Demand Draft favoring Vajiram and Ravi Educational Services, payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.
Download and fill the respective application form. Click here to download the form, and send it along with the Demand Draft to :
VAJIRAM & RAVI,
9-B, Bada Bazar Marg,
Old Rajinder Nagar,
2. Online payment by Credit/Debit Cards (Master/Visa Cards only)
3. Students can also opt to buy the postal correspondence material at Vajiram & Ravi's office at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi where additional postal charges will be exempted. Payment can be done by Demand Draft or Debit / Credit card.Click here to Apply for Postal Coaching.
Terms & Conditions.
1. Online Application will attract additional Internet handling charges other than service tax and postal charges. Failure to transact payment is the concern of your debit/credit card bank.
2. During the online payment, if the payment has been approved by your bank, but the transaction does not show successful confirmation, then your payment will be refunded to your debit/credit card account within 15 working days automatically. Please treat this type of transaction as non-payment and no study material will be issued against such transaction.
Use transaction reference no. for any further query.
For any query regarding postal coaching kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org