Classroom Coaching programmes at Delhi Centre:
This year, three sessions would be started in the Delhi Centre, in April, third week of May, first week of July and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions at Delhi centres focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom programme. Optional Subjects and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) would be available in July and October 2021.
Financial assistance facility is solely arranged for the benefit of student with HDFC bank in the form of loan financing and credit card EMI facility. Vajiram & Ravi would not be liable or bear any risk in this regard. The loan disbursement is solely a discretion of HDFC bank.
Classroom Coaching programmes at Chennai Centre:
This year three sessions would be started in the Chennai Centre, one in April, in June/July, and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions at Chennai centres focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom programme.
Vajiram & Ravi's classroom coaching is conducted in English medium and the institute’s centres are available only at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi and Nungambakkam, Chennai.
The G.S classroom courses consist of the following:
- Class lectures by the Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- Printed study material called Yellow Books.
- Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine called “The Recitals”
- Prelims Test Series containing18 General Studies tests with answer & explanation.
- Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators for six months, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- Access to Online Student Portal-vajiramias which will have the following:
- Online Current affairs Classes
- Current Affairs Material
- Editorial Analysis from selected newspapers
- Summary of Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines
- Daily Current Affairs-based MCQs Tests of 10 Qs and Monthly Current affairs Tests of 50Qs
- To cover the current Affairs for both the Prelims and Main Exam, we have online Current Affairs classes as part of G.S classroom programme.
- The Online Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculty.
- The Current Affairs classes will be given to G.S online and classroom students via online, even after 38 weeks of preparation until the Main exam 2022.
- Students will be given access to the Student’s Portal vajiramias’s exclusive content to help prepare for their exam even after their course gets over, until June 2022.
- Classes will be held six days a week and class timings may be extended if needed. Extra classes apart from regular schedule may be held to cover the syllabus on time. Sunday may not be a holiday.
- General Studies (Prelim cum Mains) Classroom Programme
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Public Administration
- Political Science & IR
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Medical Science Crash Course & Test Series
G.S Classroom Programme 2021-22 at Delhi centre in October 2021
This General Studies course will be taught in 9 to 10 months.
The Hybrid Offline & Online Course will begin on the 18th October 2021 Morning Batch (11 A.M to 1:30 P.M) and end in April-2022.
Online Registration for October 2021 session in G.S will be available on 9th October 2021 between 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM on www.vajiramandravi.com
The admission for the Hybrid Offline & Online Course in G.S will be conducted online & offline on 16th October 2021. The tuition fee for the Hybrid Offline & Online GS course is Rs.1,65,000/-.
Note: There will be double classes to cover the syllabus. The extra classes would be held at 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM during the course of study between October 2021 & April 2022.
LIVE G.S Classroom Programme November Session - Online Mode
This General Studies course is a full-fledged online LIVE G.S classes, where students would be able to experience the classroom teaching on www.vajiramias.com. The duration of the course is 9 to 10 months.
This General Studies online programme will begin on the 10th November 2021. The admission for the Online General Studies Course (7:30 A.M. batch) will start from 20th October 2021. No prior registration required, direct admission from 20th October 2021. The tuition fee for the online course is Rs. 1,45,000/-.
Students would be allotted to a batch time at 7:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. to attend the LIVE classroom session and also be provided with a recording of the General Studies lectures (available upto 2 days after the class). Students would be able to experience the classroom teaching at their homes, without coming to Delhi and also have the opportunity to get their class doubts cleared during the LIVE classes.
Note: The classes would be held for 5 hours with half hour break in between. The extra classes would be held at 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM during the course of study between October 2021 and April 2022, to complete the syllabus.