Classroom Coaching programmes at Delhi Centre:
This year, three sessions would be started in the Delhi Centre, in April, third week of May, first week of July and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions at Delhi centres focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom programme. Optional Subjects and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) would be available in July and October 2021.
Financial assistance facility is solely arranged for the benefit of student with HDFC bank in the form of loan financing and credit card EMI facility. Vajiram & Ravi would not be liable or bear any risk in this regard. The loan disbursement is solely a discretion of HDFC bank.
Classroom Coaching programmes at Chennai Centre:
This year three sessions would be started in the Chennai Centre, one in April, in June/July, and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions at Chennai centres focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom programme.
Vajiram & Ravi's classroom coaching is conducted in English medium and the institute’s centres are available only at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi and Nungambakkam, Chennai.
The G.S classroom courses consist of the following:
- Class lectures by the Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- Printed study material called Yellow Books.
- Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine called “The Recitals”
- Prelims Test Series containing18 General Studies tests with answer & explanation.
- Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators for six months, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- Access to Online Student Portal-vajiramias which will have the following:
- Online Current affairs Classes
- Current Affairs Material
- Editorial Analysis from selected newspapers
- Summary of Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines
- Daily Current Affairs-based MCQs Tests of 10 Qs and Monthly Current affairs Tests of 50Qs
- To cover the current Affairs for both the Prelims and Main Exam, we have online Current Affairs classes as part of G.S classroom programme.
- The Online Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculty.
- The Current Affairs classes will be given to G.S online and classroom students via online, even after 38 weeks of preparation until the Main exam 2022.
- Students will be given access to the Student’s Portal vajiramias’s exclusive content to help prepare for their exam even after their course gets over, until June 2022.
- Classes will be held six days a week and class timings may be extended if needed. Extra classes apart from regular schedule may be held to cover the syllabus on time. Sunday may not be a holiday.
- General Studies (Prelim cum Mains) Classroom Programme
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Public Administration
- Political Science & IR
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Medical Science Crash Course & Test Series
GENERAL STUDIES COACHING PROGRAMMES FOR CSE-2022
Due to ongoing pandemic condition, the July 2021 classroom programme in G.S and Optional Subjects would not begin in the Delhi and Chennai centres. The institute would continue with online LIVE Classes. The Institute is to open its session after the Government feels it confident and permits the functioning of educational institutions.
We are also eager to restart our classroom coaching programme at the earliest and after evaluating the situation throughout the country, we are considering the possibility of beginning the classroom programme in August 2021. Until August 2021, the institute would conduct Online LIVE General Studies batches on 21st June 2021 and another set of batches in the 3rd week of July 2021. Also, the July 2021 session of Optional Subjects would be conducted online and they begin on 15th July 2021.
G.S Classroom Programme 2021-22 at Delhi centre in July 2021
This General Studies course will be taught in 9 to 10 months.
The Hybrid Offline & Online Course will begin on the 20th July 2021 and end in April-2022.
Online Registration for July 2021 session in G.S will be available on 7th & 8th July 2021 between 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM on www.vajiramandravi.com
The admission for the Hybrid Offline & Online Course in G.S will start from the 15th July 2021. The tuition fee for the Hybrid Offline & Online GS course is Rs.1,65,000/-.
Due to the pandemic, if there is any unforeseen interference in attending the classes, in order to help the students to prepare without any interruption, students would be provided with recordings of the class lectures when they are unable to attend classes. In a situation where the Government orders a lockdown in Delhi or there is a surge in Covid cases, the institute will have to temporarily suspend the classes and for the duration of the suspension of classes, online teaching would be provided. Once the conditions become conducive to hold classes, the institute will switch over to offline mode of teaching.
LIVE G.S Classroom Programme June Session - Online Mode
This General Studies course is a full-fledged online LIVE G.S classes, where students would be able to experience the classroom teaching on www.vajiramias.com. The duration of the course is 9 to 10 months.
Since, the 7:30 A.M. batch is full, the Institute has decided to open admissions for the 11:00 A.M. batch.
This General Studies online programme will begin on the 27th June 2021. The admission for the Online General Studies Course (11:00 A.M. batch) will start from 15th June 2021. No registration required, direct admission from 15th June 2021. The tuition fee for the online course is Rs. 1,45,000/-.
Students would be allotted to a batch time at 11:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M to attend the LIVE classroom session and also be provided with a recording of the General Studies lectures (available upto 2 days after the class). Students would be able to experience the classroom teaching at their homes, without coming to Delhi and also have the opportunity to get their class doubts cleared during the LIVE classes. Also, students have the option to switch to classroom teaching in Delhi (subject to availability of seats) upon an additional payment of Rs.20,000.