NEWSPAPER DISCUSSION & CURRENT AFFAIRS MODULE-2020
- Comprehensive coverage & thorough discussion of the THE HINDU newspaper
- Content enrichment from other newspapers like Indian Express, Times of India & Magazines like Frontline, Yojana etc.
- Model Questions would be discussed as part of the class lecture for the Prelim Test & Main Exam.
- Focus on in-depth analysis and providing inter-linkages & appendages to current issues.
- Monthly current affairs MCQ tests.
- Classes to be held twice a week on Tuesday & Friday, between (11:15 AM to 1:45 PM)
- Classes begin from 29th November 2019 and end in April 2020.
- Course Fee: Rs. 25,000/- Inclusive of GST
- Fee to be paid by: Credit Card / Debit Card or Demand Draft favouring “VAJIRAM & RAVI” payable at Delhi
- Admission begins from 1st November 2019
Note : Students are required to get The Hindu news paper of 27th Nov 2019 for the first class on 29th Nov 2019
For Admission, Please visit Vajiram & Ravi Office in Karol Bagh, New Delhi