General Studies (Prelim-cum-Main) Course Material 2020
Postal/ Correspondence books (volumes) cover majority of the diverse areas of the UPSC Civil Service Syllabus. The books will be delivered periodically, as and when they are updated and printed. Generally the material will be sent in 5- 6 instalments till the month of April 2020. The number of printed pages will run into approximately 5,000 pages. Fee for General Studies (PCM) Rs. 10,000/-
Postal/ Correspondence - Current Affairs Magazine -
Current Issues form an important source of information for various competitive examinations including the Civil Services Examination. Current Affairs form an vital part of preparation for the Civil Services Examination for the Prelim Exam, Main Exam & Interview. They need to be systematically and meticulously followed to form source of a candidate’s exam preparation process.
Vajiram & Ravi's Postal/ Correspondence current affairs has the necessary compilation of Current events, which is published on a monthly basis. Subscription for 1 year of 12 copies (monthly) in original printed magazine style is available from May 2019 to April 2020 for Rs. 1500/-.
Postal/ Correspondence Aptitude Test (CSAT)
The material consists of volumes on Quantitative Ability + Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation Work Book, Logical Reasoning + Comprehension Work Books and Logical Reasoning + Logical Reasoning Work Book. Aptitude Test (CSAT) material of around 1300 pages cost Rs.1200/-.
Combo Postal/ Correspondence Courses
- GS + Current Affairs + CSAT : Rs. 12700 Rs. 12000
- GS + Current Affairs : Rs. 11500 Rs. 11000
- GS + CSAT : Rs. 11200 Rs. 10500
There are a total of 5 volumes that cover paper I and II in Public Administration. The material runs into more than 1800 pages, with about 30 diagrams to illustrate. Fee for the Public Administration is Rs. 2000/-.
- Delivery in India only.
- The fee mentioned above for the respective material is inclusive of GST& Postal charges.
- After payment is approved, we take a week to process the first shipment.
- Study material is available in English only.
- Material bought at the institute and delivered by hand would have to be picked up from the institute periodically, when it is ready.
HOW TO APPLY for UPSC Postal/ Correspondence Course ?
There are three options to pay the fee for the Postal/ Correspondence course via Demand Draft or Online Card payment:-
Demand Draft favoring Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre LLP ,payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.
Download and fill the respective application form. Click here to download the form, and send it along with the Demand Draft to :
VAJIRAM & RAVI,
9-B, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060
- Online payment by Credit/Debit Cards (Master/Visa Cards only)
- Students can also opt to buy the postal correspondence material at Vajiram & Ravi's office at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. Payment can be done by Demand Draft or Debit / Credit card.Click here to Apply for Postal Coaching.
Terms & Conditions.
- Online Application will include additional Internet handling charges other than GST and postal charges. Failure to transact payment is the concern of your debit/credit card bank.
- During the online payment, if the payment has been approved by your bank, but the transaction does not show successful confirmation, then your payment will be refunded to your debit/credit card account within 15 working days automatically. Please treat this type of transaction as non-payment and no study material will be issued against such transaction.
Use transaction reference no. for any further query.